Sun: 4pm - 12am
Mon: 4pm - 12am
Tue - Thu: 4pm - 12am
Fri: 4pm - 12am | Sat: 4pm - 12am
He’s back. The youngest heavyweight champion in boxing history; the undisputed world champion from 1987 to 1990; the first heavyweight boxer to simultaneously hold the WBA, WBC, and IBF titles; and the only heavyweight to successively unify them. “Iron” Mike Tyson (50-6 with 44KOs) takes on Roy “Superman” Jones Jr., (66-9 with 47 KOs), boxing’s pound-for-pound king; the first former middleweight champion to win a heavyweight title in 106 years; the silver medalist at the 1988 Olympics; held multiple world championships in four different weight classes; and the Boxing Writers Association of America’s “Fighter of the Decade” for the 1990s.
Mike Tyson (50-6) vs Roy Jones (66-9)
Jake Paul (1-0) vs Nate Robinson (0-0)
Badou Jack (22-3-3) vs Blake McKernan (13-0)
Viddal Riley (4-0) vs Rashad Coulter (1-0)
CAPACITY IS LIMITED.
You may call in advance (412-281-3110 Ext: 0) to reserve a table. A non-refundable credit/debit card deposit will be required for reservations.
All guests will be required to sign a Covid-19 Waiver prior to entry. You can complete this form online within 12 hours of arrival and show your confirmation email at the door to enter. Guests without a current Waiver Email Receipt will be required to complete the form at the door.
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has provided us with guidelines we are required to comply with. As a licensed business in the state of Pennsylvania we are obligated to comply with these guidelines and we appreciate your understanding.
• All Staff and Entertainers will be temperature checked upon arrival for work and required to wear masks. Any Staff member or Entertainer with a temperature above 100.4F will not be permitted to work.
• Customers must get Temperature checked upon entry. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4F will not be permitted to enter.
• Customers being served must be seated at a table; bar service is prohibited.
• Alcohol can only be served for on-premises consumption when in the same transaction as a meal.
• All customers are required to wear masks while entering, exiting, or otherwise traveling throughout the club area. Face coverings may be removed while seated.
• Customer should practice 6-foot Social Distancing
Thank you for your understanding and support with this situation and we ask for your patience and respect of others as we adapt to this fluid situation. We strive to provide all of our guests with a positive and safe experience.
Details subject to change without notice.