Sun: 4pm - 12am
Mon: 4pm - 12am
Tue - Thu: 4pm - 12am
Fri: 4pm - 12am | Sat: 4pm - 12am
Come dressed in your scariest or sexiest costume for our Halloween Party on Thursday, October 29th. Enter to win our COSTUME CONTEST and you could win the $250 Prize. Featuring: GUEST DJ Alex Rivera; 2 FOR $300 Select Bottles; $3 DOMESTICS and $5 IMPORTS. Make you plans today to come let your inner freak out. All guests are required to purchase food to be served drinks, per the regulations of the state of Pennsylvania. SEE OUR DINING MENU HERE
CAPACITY IS LIMITED.
You may call in advance (412-281-3110 Ext: 0) to reserve a table. A non-refundable credit/debit card deposit will be required for reservations.
All guests will be required to sign a Covid-19 Waiver prior to entry. You can complete this form online within 12 hours of arrival and show your confirmation email at the door to enter. Guests without a current Waiver Email Receipt will be required to complete the form at the door.
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has provided us with guidelines we are required to comply with as we reopen for Indoor Dining. While we understand there are a variety of opinions related to certain matters outlined below, as a licensed business in the state of Pennsylvania we are obligated to comply with these guidelines and we appreciate your understanding.
• All Staff and Entertainers will be temperature checked upon arrival for work and required to wear masks. Any Staff member or Entertainer with a temperature above 100.4F will not be permitted to work.
• Customers must get Temperature checked upon entry. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4F will not be permitted to enter.
• Customers being served must be seated at a table; bar service is prohibited.
• Alcohol can only be served for on-premises consumption when in the same transaction as a meal.
• All customers are required to wear masks while entering, exiting, or otherwise traveling throughout the club area. Face coverings may be removed while seated.
• Customer should practice 6-foot Social Distancing
Thank you for your understanding and support with this situation and we ask for your patience and respect of others as we adapt to this fluid situation. We strive to provide all of our guests with a positive and safe experience.
Schedule subject to change without notice.