Sun: 7pm - 2am
Mon-Thu: 4pm - 2am
Fri & Sat: 4pm - 3am
In 2014, rising stars Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier met in Las Vegas, both hoping to pave their way to a world championship. Since then, McGregor has won titles in two weight classes, while Poirier secured an interim lightweight crown, both becoming UFC superstars in the process. On January 23, the two kick off 2021 with what promises to be an epic rematch that headlines UFC 257.
Coming off a 40-second knockout of Donald Cerrone in his lone appearance of 2020, Ireland’s “Notorious” one is eager to put himself back in a world title fight, and he can make his case for one if he can hold off the charge of Louisiana’s Poirier, who not only wants to even the score with McGregor for his 2014 defeat, but to get his own shot at regaining the 155-pound title following his June victory over Dan Hooker.
For undercard and fighter information you can visit UFC.com
CAPACITY IS LIMITED.
You may call in advance (412-281-3110 Ext: 0) to reserve a table. A non-refundable credit/debit card deposit will be required for reservations.
All guests will be required to sign a Covid-19 Waiver prior to entry. You can complete this form online within 12 hours of arrival and show your confirmation email at the door to enter. Guests without a current Waiver Email Receipt will be required to complete the form at the door.
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has provided us with guidelines we are required to comply with. As a licensed business in the state of Pennsylvania we are obligated to comply with these guidelines and we appreciate your understanding.
• All Staff and Entertainers will be temperature checked upon arrival for work and required to wear masks. Any Staff member or Entertainer with a temperature above 100.4F will not be permitted to work.
• Customers must get Temperature checked upon entry. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4F will not be permitted to enter.
• Customers being served must be seated at a table; bar service is prohibited.
• Alcohol can only be served for on-premises consumption when in the same transaction as a meal.
• All customers are required to wear masks while entering, exiting, or otherwise traveling throughout the club area. Face coverings may be removed while seated.
• Customer should practice 6-foot Social Distancing
Thank you for your understanding and support with this situation and we ask for your patience and respect of others as we adapt to this fluid situation. We strive to provide all of our guests with a positive and safe experience.
Subject to change without notice.